Monday, June 04, 2007

Manic Monday: Peace


This weeks Manic Monday theme is "PEACE" to raise awareness of & support for Mimi's '07 "Dona Nobis Pacem" campaign to unite Bloggers in supporting Peace on 6th June. Our thought for today are . . . . .



Wikipedia
described Peace as: "A state of harmony, the absence of hostility. This term is applied to describe a cessation of or lapse in violent international conflict; in this international context, peace is the opposite of war. Peace can also describe a relationship between any parties characterized by respect, justice, and goodwill".



& in the words of Cat Stevens . . .Let's join the peace train x x x

7 Pats for the Pooch:

Shaz said...

I wont apologise for the earliness of our Manic Monday this week (due to work!) as you should never apologise for shouting about Peace. Have a "Peaceful" manic Monday everyone x x x x

Unknown said...

Hi Shaz --> No apologies necessary. I went early as well with my Manic Monday post because of other obligations. The best thing for me is that it was the first time that I became aware of Mimi's Blog Blast for Peace. I look forward to participating in that event on June 6th as well.

peace, Villager

Anonymous said...

Great job on this!looking forward to visiting your site on the 6th!!
Have a great week.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great post! :)
I'm on the peace train...toot toot!

Sandee said...

Wonderful post. I love the Peace Train. Excellent. Peace to you my friend. :)

Durward Discussion said...

Beautiful post and choosing Yusef strikes just the right note for the Peace Train.

Mimi Lenox said...

Happy BlogBlast for Peace!