After the Poll held on our Home Page I've desided to return all Tags & Memes to our HOME page. I won't be officially closing this page but won't be posting here. Thanks or all your visits, support & comments, Love Shaz & The Danes x x x
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Kai The Buzz Queen has tagged us for this little ditty . . . .
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1. Holly's Corner
2. Daddy Forever
3. The Ice Box
4. The Buzz Queen
Next select five people to tag:
Then answer the following questions: (Read on for my answers)
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was stilled married, I was miserable, short of money & unqualified. Although not everything was doom & gloom. The girlies were 4 & 2 years old & they were such fun. Neither of them were at school & our days were fun.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
This time last year we had our garden transformed from a Dane wrecked mess . . . .
To our "external living area!" . . . .
It's hard to believe it's the same space but we now spend hours out there, weather permitting!
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Doritos & Dips
3. Cheese & crackers
4. Mars Bars & coffee
5. Cherry Tomatoes
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
I could name 5 songs I know "nearly" all the words to but there's usually a "la-la-la" in there somewhere!
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Hand in my notice at work & volunteer my skills else where,
2. Buy a home abroad (I need some sun!),
3. Invest for the future
4. Set up a Great Dane Rescue Home
5. Make my friends & family happy.
Five bad habits:
1. Like Kai I'm a smoker but I'm working on that one!
2. Spend to much, goes without saying really I'm a woman!
3. I leave wet towels on the bedroom floor which drives Andy MAD,
4. I stay up too late leaving myself tired
5. I hoard junk just in case I might ever need it.
Five things you like doing:
1. Spending time with my family,
2. Cooking for other people, especially new recipes,
3. I can now add gardening to this list which is something I never thought I'd say!
4. Blogging (of course),
5. Having breakfast in bed (but it doesn't happen often enough).
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Puff ball skirts . . .
2. A Cat Suit (self explanatory at 37! & Oh, yes I did it once),
3. Pig tails in my hair
4. A bikini,
5. Leg Warmers . .. . .
Five favourite toys:
1. My iPod,
2. My lap top,
3. My Digi Camera,
4. Any kitchen gadget I can get my hands on,
5. My mobile phone.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Monday, June 18, 2007
The mid-17th century English scientist Robert Hooke, stated: “Heat being nothing else but a brisk and vehement agitation of the parts of a body"
Well, Andy was definitely "agitated" this week waiting for his new BBQ to arrive & certainly felt the heat when it did (which is just as well as the weather was freezing!!). . . .
For a little candid heat for those of you who can't stand "it" here's a little 80's music to cool you down . . . .