Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: Strawberries in Chocolate

32 Pats for the Pooch:

Shaz said...

This is the girlies & my Aunt dipping Strawberries in melted Easter Eggs during our Easter break staying on my Aunt & Uncle's Narrow Boat . . . . .yummy memories x x x

Mz Jackson said...

Ooo, yummy, can I have some, too???

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I'd love to come over for a bite!! Happy WW!

Sandee said...

Chocolate I hope. Looks yummy to me. Lots of strawberry's this week. Yummy. Sorry I linkied twice. I didn't mean to. Happy WW. :)

Katya said...

It looks like everyone had a fun and yummy time dippin'!
Happy WW!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Yummy I love chocolate and strawberries. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Linda said...

You know, come to think of it, I don't believe that I have ever had a chocolate-dipped strawberry! I get the feeling that I am most definitely missing out on something!

Kellyology said...

I feel so left out! Great picture.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Holy Crap...those look SO good! I want one. :p

Have a great WW.

RUTH said...

Mmmmm....sheer indulgence. Happy WW

Calamity Jane said...

Ooh yum - apart form the chocolate part. I must be missing a chromosome as I'm not yer typical gal ... I can live without chocolate!!

I'd send you some of my home grown strawberries 'cept I only have 3 plants and the fruits are only ripening at a rate of about 3 a week!! They are yummy though

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Ya right... flash it under my nose then don't give me any. I LOVE chocolate and strawberries... together or separate!!

Reba said...

Ruffff, rufff, arf, bark.

*tail wagging, jumping around*

Translation: Come visit, bring doggy treats... chocolates good.

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Looks yummy! Save some for me!

Anonymous said...

mmmm so yummy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i want strawberries dipped in melted easter eggs. mmmmm......

smiles, bee

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, can I have one please?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

My mom says "yum!" She loves strawberries and chocolate, so both together are delicious, she claims. She had some yummy fresh strawberries yesterday. They weren't dipped in chocolate though.

Amazing Gracie said...

My daughter makes those! Oooohh...sorry, I had to wipe off the drool from my chin!
(I wish I could send you some of my sun! It was 100 degrees here today...)
~~~Blessings~~~

Jenn in Holland said...

Ummmm... please share? Wow, that looks good.

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum!!!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Yum.

Maggie Moo said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Aldon Hynes said...

That looks so tasty, I could stand some chocolate covered strawberries right about now.

the Book of Keira said...

I can't believe that I am 28 and have yet to eat a chocolate covered strawberry..... I am missing out!

MorningSong said...

So yummy!!

I think your 'guess it' WW submissions on anyhowblogs is fun!! That is how I found your blog.

Happy WW.

Angel The Alien said...

I WANT some chocolate strawberries! Chocolate bananas are good too.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yum!

Happy WW =)

jams o donnell said...

Choc and strawberries? A marriage made heaven!

Melanie said...

Looks so yummy! Not so good for my diet :(

Anonymous said...

oh yum, I love choc coated strawberries too

Stine said...

Thanks - there's my dessert for Saturday!!! Looks just the thing...
Thanks for visiting my TT!