Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: Peace



& these two are the reason I want PEACE in this world . . . . . .


34 Pats for the Pooch:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful peace globe! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

I saw your globe on Mimi's page :) great job!! Happy WW.

letha said...

Love the globe, the girls are beautiful it's a great picture.

Melanie said...

Nice peace globe. I love the picture of the dogs!

Special K ~Toni said...

Happy WW! Mine is up at Special K Family

Patois42 said...

Oh, yeah, that's the reason. Beautiful.

Crazy Working Mom said...

I have two such reasons myself!
Beautiful post!
Great globe as well.
Happy WW!

SandyCarlson said...

Beautiful reminder. Thanks.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great globe . Mine is up. Peace.

Angel Mama ():)

RUTH said...

What better reason could there be. Peace and Happy WW (p.s. yes I take all my own photos)

Jenn in Holland said...

Lovely, lovely.

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Beautiful Globe. Happy Peace WW. Mine's up too.

jams o donnell said...

Nice globe Shaz and what better reason to want peace. Happy WW

Anonymous said...

A doggy peace globe, I like it!

Forest Dogs said...

Yay for blogging dogs! Two great reasons for peace there!

Annelisa said...

I love your reasons for wanting peace - let's hope it's there for the children.

Stine said...

Grand globe... Wishing peace to you all.

Anonymous said...

beautiful globe. Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

Terrific globe! We should all strive for peace for our children! Happy WW!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

thank you and peace to you too!!

smiles, bee

FatBlokeThin said...

Children make the future - equip them to be the best that they can be (not the most 'successful'). Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

If only....

meh said...

:) Yay! a globe!
Your daughters ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
:)
Happy WW, Shaz!

Barb said...

Oh, look how beautiful your daughters are!!!

Sandee said...

Makes perfect sense to me. May your wish come true. Happy WW. Peace :)

Mags said...

A pretty globe for pretty reasons!

My globe is up too!

Erin Faye said...

Beautiful picture!!

Mz Jackson said...

Beautiful girls! I thought they looked alike in that one pic a couple of weeks ago, but in this pic they don't look much alike at all! That's how sisters are though.

Akelamalu said...

Peace to your and yours. Lovely Globe.

AnnaLiza said...

same here! for those beautiful girls, mine and my son.

thanks for stopping by!

Rebecca said...

They are gorgeous. Awwwwwww...

Mimi Lenox said...

I teared up looking at your two reasons! Beautifully spoken from a parent's heart.

Thank you and welcome to Dona Nobis Pacem in the blogosphere.
Peace!

Shaz said...

Mimi it was an honor to take part. Peace!

Travis Cody said...

I'm cruising by from Mimi's. Happy Peace Globe Day.

Peace to you!