Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday's Feast #2



Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

Dorittos & home made Salsa Dip. If faced with a plate full I can't stop till they are all gone.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

Hmmm, If I had to guess I'd say not very popular. Being unsure I searched it & came up with a ranking of 637 out of 270,000 recorded surnames in the UK! Therefore a I'll score it as a "1".

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?

It would have to be "Mrs Slokam" in "Are You Being Served" as she reminds me of someone I know, but who is the question???? (Wink!. & check out that blue rinse!!!



Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.

I tried, once, last Christmas & as I didn't have my specs on I entered my card number incorrectly three times. Que: Phone Ringing . . . . ."Hello, this is (enter Bank name) calling from the "On-Line Fraud Department!" Eeeek!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Being the week of Dona Nobis Pacem I think peace should be priority.

12 Pats for the Pooch:

RUTH said...

I'm a Doritosaholic...I've had to stop buying them because they're so moreish. A great Dessert...Peace and a peaceful weekend.

Mz Jackson said...

That blue hair is friggin' hilarious!!

Ginafish said...

I LOVE "Are you being served?" and I also enjoy Mrs. Bucket (Bouquet) ;) I love British comedies so it'd be too hard to pick one character. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Mrs. Slokum's weird hair each week plus her quick wit :) great feast.

Anonymous said...

yummy snacks! u have a great feast with added clip, that's cool! happy friday and mine is served!

Barb said...

All this talk of snacks is making me hungry! Yes, a plate of nachos in my house is an empty plate of nachos, too. :)

Lori said...

Loved your appetizer and dessert! TGIF:)

FalnAngel7 said...

I loved Are You Being Served! My mom used to watch it because it reminded her of working in a dept store in the 60's. Have a good weekend!

Helena said...

Great feast! Perfect dessert!!

Gattina said...

I agree with you peace should be absolute priority !

Forest Dogs said...

Love the way you sneaked peace into the feast (and also onto the sidebar - big well done on that! :-) )

Peace to you and yours!

Peace to you and yours
now and always

inspired said...

love the ViDEo ;o]