Monday, June 11, 2007

Manic Monday: Friends



This week I'm not gonna quote what Wikipedia say a friend is. This week you are getting my definition of true friendship.

A friend is:

The one you hold dear,
The one who holds you higher than "dear",
The one who believes in you,
The one who has always been there for you,
The one who has picked you up when you were down,
The one who loves you for who you are,
The one who supports you to just be you.

Friends, there've been a few . . I feel a song coming on (our song). . . .





The ONE who let me do it my way . . . . .


"Pops & Georgie"
POPS I LOVE YOU as do your Grandchildren x x

14 Pats for the Pooch:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

and don't forget, a friend will keep your secret!

smiles, bee

Sandee said...

Excellent. Love the song, and your Pops is adorable. Love the new look, but you know how I like pink! Have a great MM. :)

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great post! That picture is priceless. :)

Anonymous said...

wow, what a touching post :) Happy manic Monday!!

RUTH said...

Such a lovely post:) I was quite happy to watch a bit of Robbie as well!

Callie Ann said...

I like the way you have done this all on a seperate page. Wonderful idea. I love your post about friends and the meaning of it. Wonderful and the picture of your loved ones. Just to cute. Have a good M&M. happy days.

Anonymous said...

love the song!

friends are always there through thick and thin

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Greetings, Earthling!
Haha... just had to say that.
Happy Manic Monday

Lizza said...

The one who loves you for who you are,
The one who supports you to just be you.


I so agree with you.

Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shaz!You have such a cute and colorful blog.I love this post on friends and the value of friendship.Thanks for that lovely video!

Linda said...

I'm getting around late today but it's been a long day, what can I say?? I love your post and I love your definition of friendship. I'm sure it's much better than anything Wikipedia could have come up with!

Amazing Gracie said...

MM hit a nerve with "Friend" this time around! We all need them and it would seem, we are all celebrating them in true form!
I'm following along behind Linda, I'm even later!!!
I've tagged you for a meme - no pressure - please see my post for instructions! Thanks...
~~~Blessings~~~

talj said...

This video makes me cry EVERYTIME I see it...For all the bad things people can say about Robbie this really was a fantastic show!

A great post Shaz...I could talk so much about friendship...it's one of the only things thats kept (and keeps!) me going!

{{{HUGS}}} to you my friend xxx

seo said...

Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.

Virgin Linseed Oil BP
flaxseed oil