Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: Have You Got Fleas?


41 Pats for the Pooch:

Shaz said...

The answer is "No!" but Dylan seems obsessed with checking Francesca's hair. They have a close bond but even I think he's taking things to extreme here!

jams o donnell said...

Our second cat Ted is an inveterate groomer. He likes to wash my hair - an odd sensation to be woken up by I can tell you!

Anonymous said...

My dog Bert washes anywhere he can reach. Haven't had grooming yet thankfully!

Shaz said...

Jams I used to be able to tollerate our "cat bath" but a "Dane wash" is akin to a drowning & not to be encouraged . . . lol!

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Cute picture. My sister use to have a dog who use to clean my niece well we thought just her, but then when my cousin brought her baby over she also got a wash, it seemed the dog had this parental instict in her and felt the need to look after the babies. When my niece and cousin got older she went on to whinning.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! That dog really loves you guys!!

RUTH said...

LOL...what a great photo.

Aldon Hynes said...

Now the real question is, can he skip? Our five year old got our friends great dane to skip. It was amazing to watch.

Shaz said...

Aldon - not quite "skip" but does fab bunny hops! & he'd also make a good show horse with his prancing! I can't seem to comment on your posts, any ideas!

MommaBoo said...

lol...sweet photo!

Thanks for sharing!

Happy WW! See ya next week.....

Anonymous said...

hehe so cute! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Awww ... he's cute! Great photo!

Sandee said...

Wow...That is one huge dog. I love the shot, but really like your caption the best. Great addition to WW. :)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, that is a huge dog! Great picture, it's so cute!

Cinnamon Girl said...

ROFL! Love that! Happy WW

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

nice puppy!

smiles, bee

Rebecca said...

Bwahahahaha!!!!These images with Dylan crack me up. It is like he is a gentle giant. I love it!!! Greay WW!!!

Rebecca said...

I meant..."GREAT" WW.

PS...Dumb question...is "spunky" a bad word over there? Just wondering?

Patois42 said...

You sure she didn't put peanut butter on that hair band to attract that "puppy" of yours? Great photo!

Miscellaneous-Mum said...

God, that dog would weigh more than I do!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Heh heh heh...what a GREAT shot! I love that photo. Two good buddies. Thanks for posting.

Dirkey said...

that is one big puppy!!!

mama k said...

hahaha! So funny.

Happy WW!

Kellyology said...

That is one big doggy! Please tell me he's not a lap dog.;)

Anonymous said...

The dog knows how to do hair?

;-D

Crystal said...

What a great shot....Happy WW
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Awww - he sure looks like he loves her! Mattie is the same with Kristanna - can't keep him away from her! :-)

Shaz said...

Rebecca "Spunky" is fine by me x x x

Beaman said...

He likes her shampoo. :)

Anonymous said...

That's some good grooming :-D

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

wow. He's getting pretty big. Hope your fridge has enough food for him.

FatBlokeThin said...

Great photo - happy WW.

Katya said...

What a great pic!!! I love it, a GREAT hairdresser! My Scotties are always grooming themselves...never us! Nothing so wonderful as kids and "furkids"!!!!!

Rebecca said...

My daughter and I watched all the videos of the Danes!!! They were so good. We laughed and laughed...thanks so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

I'd say he outweighs him 2-1!

Mags said...

Ha ha!!!

Anonymous said...

My SIL had a BIG BLACK Dane named Chevy, that was only a year old, but loved hari scrunchies. When ever my 13 yo daughter would go to visit her, Chevy (is a gorgeous dog) wouldn't even have to jump up off the floor to get it, he'd just reach up and pull it out. Danes are huge dogs. Very gentle giants and a very WW photo.
Great shot.

meh said...

You've been tagged by opinionminions for and Alexa linky love list! :)

Vlado&Toni said...

wow,that's a big dog..sorry for not finding any fleas ..what about some ticks?

Mz Jackson said...

Omigosh, is that how big my Dane is going to get??
He really is such a beautiful dog. He must like the smell of your daughter's shampoo.